Visa Cards Testing, Validation and Bank ID Information
Confirming an account status and validating the card numbers
The following BIN data verification tool allows testing the validation API response for any provided visa credit card number.
It’s used to acquire servicing bank data, verify and test either testing account numbers or valid personal and business credit card accounts. Using a real-time transaction mode with an immediate network result the system confirms the following:
- If the Visa card number is complete and valid
- If the servicing bank data matches the customer submitted data
- If the merchant gateway is operational
- If a particular bank account has an available account balance
- If the merchant network authorizes the transactions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: This test form is safe to use. Any payment method data tested and test history are not stored nor captured. The submitted data cannot be reviewed by any other party other then the party performing the actual test. The data is transmitted for validation over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and thus is not a subject of direct interception.