Mastercard Testing, Validation and Bank ID Information
Validation of the card numbers and and confirming an account status
Use the provided tool to test-ride the card validation API engine and match any Mastercard number against a BIN database number to receive the servicing bank institution data.
It can be used to pre-flight the API capability for real accounts and testing account numbers that were generated for testing purposes only. You can also test a card using a real-time transaction mode with an immediate feedback that confirms the following:
- Whether the card number is valid or invalid
- If the merchant network is operational
- If customer provided data matches the BIN DB key
- If the account has an available account balance
- If the credit card vendor authorizes the transactions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: This test form is safe to use. Any payment method data tested and test history are not stored nor captured. The submitted data cannot be reviewed by any other party other then the party performing the actual test. The data is transmitted for validation over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and thus is not a subject of direct interception.